Project Main St. is a non-profit, volunteer organization that relies on private donations to enable us to help those in need. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Make a Donation Online
Donating is secure and private with PayPal. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Make a Donation By Mail
Please make checks payable to:
Project Main St.
244 5th Avenue Suite #2417
New York, NY 10001
Your donation is a meaningful way to commemorate a birthday, anniversary, wedding or birth or to send condolences in memory of a loved one. Project Main St. will send an “In Memory” or “In Honor” card will be sent on your behalf to acknowledge the gift.
Many companies match their employees’ gifts to charity. If you would like you gift to have a even greater impact, just ask your company about matching gift opportunities.
You can help to support Project Main St. by donating appreciated shares of stock, bonds and mutual funds. It’s fast and easy, requiring little paperwork. If you are interested in making a contribution of securities, please call 1-800-965-MAIN.
In-kind gifts are gifts of professional services or goods made directly to Project Main St. If these goods or services are ones that PMS would otherwise have to purchase, the gift may be recognized for tax purposes at the fair market value. Here are just some of the services that Project Main St. needs throughout the year:
- Printing Services
- Tax Preparation
- Items for auction (for are annual gala)
Project Main St. wants your help! Become part of the heart and soul of Project Main St. by donating you time, services or expertise. Volunteers are needed for a variety of activities. For more information on how you can become a part of our volunteer team, please send an email including your contact information to
Link to our Site
If you are interested in assisting Project Main St. with our mission to support individuals and their families who are battling ALS you can do so by linking to our website. You may also right click on the image of our logo and click “Save as..” for a web ready logo which you can use on your site. This logo must link to the home page of our main site and must be used only in a “positive” manner. If you are unsure of usage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Links to: http://www.projectmainst.wpengine.com
- Appropriate for: Websites, HTML Emails
- Not appropriate for: Printed Publications
Tell a Friend
At its core, Project Main St. is about neighbors helping neighbors. Word of mouth is essential for a volunteer organization like ours. We rely on our friends and supporters to spread the word about the work that we do and urge you to share our story with as many people as possible.
Corporate Sponsorship & Cause Marketing; Philanthropy with a Return on Investment
- Companies can make contributions for any amount to support Project Main St.’s mission or a specific program or campaign.
- Companies can sponsor or co-sponsor specific fundraising events.
- Special initiatives are one time gifts sought to provide for a specific need such as an emergency grant for a particular individual or family.
- Businesses can enable their customers to participate by adding a contribution to their purchases. By demonstrating a softer side of your company you will generate customer and employee goodwill.
- Companies donate budget-alleviating products or services to support the work of Project Main St.. Examples include: printing services, tax preparation, medical supplies, and items to be sold at auction.
- Through matching gift or payroll deduction programs companies and their employee’s can team up to help support the Project Main St. mission. The connection often enhances employee/employer relations.
- Companies may donate funds or services through their foundations.